CDS is also known as the Combined Defense Services Examination. This prestigious test is administered by the Union Public Service Commission or UPSC. This test is administered for the roles of Commissioned officers who will be appointed in numerous degrees.
You must be wondering about the CDS Syllabus. We are going to discuss that in this stopic in brief. The problems are asked from Elementary school mathematics. The Problems are also asked from English and General knowledge (GK). The essential topics of the Mathematics subject are Geometry, Trigonometry, algebra, Mensuration, Statistics, and much more. The aspirants should be prepared since the problems can appear from any of these. You can check out all the details of the CDS Syllabus and can also practice with mock test papers available at the BYJUS exam prep website.
What is the NDA Exam?
When we talk about the NDA exam, then it is acknowledged as a national-level exam. This exam facilitates admission to the Indian army, navy, and air force, and the Indian naval academy courses. This exam has two phases written and SSB interview. The pattern of the examination is managed by UPSC. The cumulative time interval for the NDA exam is 5 hours. The application fee for the general category and OBC is INR 100, while the SC, ST, and women candidates have no application fee.
What are the Eligibility Norms for NDA Test?
- Age limit
The feeblest duration is 16 years
The absolute duration is 19 years.
- Only bachelor aspirants can pertain to this exam.
- Prospects must be citizens of India.
- Competitors can be the residents of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Candidates should be healthy and fit.
- Aspirants should not have the following diseases:
- Wax (Ears)
- Differed Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- The situation of Overweight / Underweight
- Below Sized Chest
- The length of the competitor must be between 152 cm and 183 cm.
- Leg size must be between 99cm and 120 cm.
- Thigh-length should be an utmost of 64cm.
- Sitting length should be between 81.50 cm and 96 cm.
- Candidates must have approved moderate exams from a comprehended academy.
- Air force competitors should not wear spectacles.
- Aspirants should not have a lasting tattoo.
What is the Syllabus for the NDA Test?
The procedure for this specific, reputed test is from 2 varied ways. And the both of them is a compulsion for every aspirant to get assigned and appointed for the roles. The first one is the written test category. This comprises the problems that are of objective classifications. The other one is the Intelligence and Personality investigation.
In the objective category, the problems are asked about the Mathematics subject and the General Abilities. The aspirants should comprehend all these. And then, there comes the interview category.
Aspirants who are studying for these exams must be dedicated to their studies and put up a significant amount of effort. Aspirants can learn about the exam pattern, study strategy, preparation suggestions, sample tests, and expert-recommended topics from BYJU Exam Prep. It will assist you in achieving success.